Unwritten-Encourage The Journey

No matter what we are doing in life there are struggles. Mondays will be our day to talk about what was left unwritten last week---and then offer encouragement for the following week.
And if everything from your previous week was written—let’s celebrate!




Well. It's almost here. Christmas day. I don't know about you guys, but I spent my week getting ready for Christmas. I'm not a big shopping fan, so I went a little later at night. We really haven't run into any terrible crowds. I got some giveaway books mailed out. That's about it for my week. Oh, but I did bake some oatmeal raisin cookies..from scratch. I've never done that before. So I liked my week. How about you?
This week will be doing a little more to prepare for Christmas, but hope to get some writing done as well!!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I shopped mostly online and everything was mailed by last week. Ready to enjoy the holidays now!

Lindi said...

Hi Alex,
I did a little shopping online. Will probably do more next year. I really like the simpleness of it.
Merry Christmas to you!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...