Unwritten-Encourage The Journey

No matter what we are doing in life there are struggles. Mondays will be our day to talk about what was left unwritten last week---and then offer encouragement for the following week.
And if everything from your previous week was written—let’s celebrate!




Whoo--It's January!
It's 2012!
It's cold in Georgia today!
After a few days of almost 70 degrees, I don't think we are getting out of the 30's today. I'm glad I'm staying in.

Seeing how this is the first post of 2012, Encouraging The Journey could be quite long. Lots of things to accomplish! But I'm still focusing on a weekly time basis here.
This week I have blog posts to write, and I need to work on my current novel, Rich In Love---I took a holiday break and hope it doesn't take me too long to get back into the 'mood' of the novel.
How about you? Did you take a break over the holiday? Did you work right through it? I know people on both ends of the spectrum and in between. I'd love to hear where you fell.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My break was just around Christmas itself. All right, I played computer games like a madman as well. But I did start writing my third and final book!

Lindi said...

Alex--I'm addicted to this crazy word game--Alpha Bug--i have to stop myself from going on to the next round!
And I hope you mean final book in a series!! :)

Tracy Krauss said...

I took some time off as well and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. all the best in 2012

Lindi said...

Thanks, Tracy--you too!! i hope you're rested--I know I am. :)

Ciara said...

I worked on writing book II of the Battle for Souls series. I can't wait for your next book. :)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

As a rare blood courier, the holidays are hectic for me. But I managed to Kindle publish two books. One a novella, the other a full-blown novel. But I had been working on them for months. It felt good to have them out, braving the cold world. LOL.

I followed you over from Alex's blog. You have a lovely cyber-home. May The Father grant you joy and healing this 2012, Roland

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...