Free!!

It's been a few days since I've blogged. What does it take at this time of the year to get me back in the swing?
Something free. Yes free. That's a great word to use at Christmas time, considering everytime you go into a store you're pulling out that credit card, handing out cash, or writing a check.
So this is free.

What is IT? you ask. A class on blogging. I found out I really do enjoy blogging so why not reap the rewards.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



It's a great time of the year to start something. After all, it's almost New Years Day. 2008 is right around the corner.

Do you have something planned for the New Year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the "BLOG" thing, I hope one of the issues they push is that you need to write more often than once every 10 days !!!! :) Hope all is well there, Merry Christmas to you all !!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...