Thank You

First of all, come check out the cool cat pictures Angie has on our F.A.I.T.H blog. They are worth looking at. (And the post is really good, too!!)

I have so much to be thankful for and sometimes I forget that. I'm too busy wallowing around in what's not going right to be appreciative of what is going right. I've been working on this aspect of my life and am trying to change. But it's hard changing a thought process you've had most of your life.
But God is huge. He can do it.

So, I'm sending out a huge thank you to God.
What about you? Do you sometimes feel like you're focusing on the wrong things? The wrong thoughts?
I'm certainly not wishing that on anyone, but I hope I'm not alone.

2 comments:

Christy LaShea said...

Lindi, most days it's one big Battlefield in My Mind!

I've started reading Joyce Meyer's book Battlefield of the Mind and she had some awesome points.

No girl, you're not alone. And I'll be praying for you.

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you Lindi for the plug:-) I do love that picture of Adi Cat.

You are not alone. I struggle with such frustration at things that are out of my control. I have to give them to the Lord. He is so much bigger than me. But, sometimes I still forget:-)
Angie

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...