Blog styles

I belong to a group blog and we recently changed our blog template over at The F.A.I.T.H. Blog.

Even though I haven't had this template long, I find that the bright blue and the cartoon aspect isn't really to my liking. I don't feel like it truly represents who I am or what I write.

The thing is if you ask me what type of feel I'm looking for I don't think I could tell you. Crazy thing for a writer, huh?

But if I saw a template that resonated I would know it.

Have you ever had somebody say that to you? I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I'll know it when I see it.

So, what do you think? Do you like this template I have? Are you happy with your blog design? Let me know--meanwhile I'm going to be searching for just the right look.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, my wife uses that phrase all the time. Have you spun through all of the Blogger templates? Mine isn't custom but I've never seen another blogger using it.

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

I like the one I have right now, but I LOVE the one I did for NA Alley, which is custom and not a template. I like the one you have here, though. The header is great.

Lindi said...

Alex-I have looked at the blogger templates. I like some of them. I've had a couple of them before. Will keep looking though!

Jaycee--I'll check yours out.
My problem is I'm not very computer savy--with code or anything really. It was all I could do to get my book listed under the books tab. :)

Ciara said...

Congratulations on the award!!!! I'm so excited for you. :) You totally deserve it.

I know. I get tired of my blog style all the time. I hope to some day be able to afford a professional banner and template. We'll see.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...