Thank God It's Friday--Literally!

T.G.I.F. We've all seen it and heard it a million times. We'll devote Friday's to telling the world what we're thanking God for!



I'd like to make a special shout out to my critique partner Missy Tippens.



Here we are at the Atlanta RWA Golden Heart ceremony in 2006 when she was a finalist!






Missy has been a major encourager in my life--writing and otherwise! She's always on the ready to answer a question or read something. I'm so thankful she's my critique partner.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm thankful for the big Amazon ranking surprise last night - and my awesome wife who peeled me off the ceiling.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love writing friends.

I am thankful I made it through this week. :) It was a toughie.

Lindi said...

Congrats, Alex!! I know it had to be a thrill. Was was the ranking? It still looks great on Amazon.

Lindi said...

Peggy---Sorry you had a tough week. Next week will be better, right?

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...