Kindle

I bought a Kindle--yes, finally. I haven't had the chance to read a book on it yet, but I can't wait. My dad and I bought one on the same day. We even bought the same one. He's already reading a book on his.
Me?
I'm just downloading free book after free book.
But I'm not downloading every free book. I am reading the blurbs and reviews. There have been some I've opted right off the page.
No, thanks.
Like the one that said it was about a 12 year old girl who killed her pets to get attention. Despite the beautiful cover I did not download that one.
But I am having fun searching for books to read.
Now, maybe someday soon I'll actually read a book on it.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...