My great friend Ciara Knight nominated me for the Stylish Blog award. Thank you, Ciara!!
And now, here are the rules that go along with accepting the award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 or so, recently discovered great bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Okay, 7 things about me...
1. I just read Outlander and LOVED it! Historical fiction
always has been one of my favorite genres.
2. I am a NASCAR fan and this year I'm going to
root for Kevin Harvick. He's cute!
3. I am a cat person and have 2 cats. Jasper (named long before
the Twilight series) and Nessie, (named for the Twilight series.)
4. My favorite type of vacation is a cruise.
5. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul.
6. If there was one gift I wished I had it would be to
be able to sing--well.
7. Writing is my passion. I simply LOVE it.
Blogs I love---
1. Romancing The Palate. I love the idea of foodie romances--and there are great recipes here! And there's a contest with a really cool prize running right now through the 26th of January--hurry over!
2. Girly Girl by Kristin Billerbeck. Kristin makes me laugh! I love her posts. She doesn't pull punches--she tells it like it is! Love this blog.
3. Petit Fours and Hot Tamales. A great group of ladies, who if they aren't published they are on the verge. Awesome writing tips, great discussions--this blog has it all.
4. Christy LaShea. Love this blog! Christy is having a TTIN--The Time Is Now---challenge. She keeps us accountable--and motivated. Check this out!!