Chronological Bible Reading Week 2

Hi all!! I hope you are liking the pace of the 2 year plan. It gives a little more time for reflection, plus if you are doing another study there's time for that, also.
Here is the schedule for week 2.
(I'm going through Sunday the 16th-Sometimes, in the 2 year plan, they give 2 days to read a passage of scripture. That's what is happening this week.) But I'll still post the new schedule next Sunday.

Jan 9-10 Genesis 12:1-15:21
Jan 11-12 Genesis 16:1-20:18
Jan 13-14 Genesis 21:1-24:67
Jan 15-16 Same as Above (this is what I meant by the 2 day plan)

So this week, we'll read Genesis 12-24.

May God be revealing to you as you read.

2 comments:

AngBreidenbach said...

I'm doing the Chronological reading too. I started the plan as a trial around conference time. But I didn't do it. So I started it again and am really liking it!
Angie

Lindi said...

I really like reading chronologically. Plus this 2 year plan gives you time to study in other ways also.

Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...