As you can see, it's nothing fancy by any means. Right now I'm into simple. Clean lines, soft colors, nothing jarring. I've had this background before, but I believe I've 'fixed' it down a little this time, if that makes any sense.
Will continue to work this out this weekend. But I'm liking it so far--how about you? Suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
4 comments:
looks good. I love blue, and I love the daisies in the background. It flows with the light feel of your book covers too.
I really like the new look.Very soft and soothing. And it's not so busy that the important things are covered up by the busy stuff.
Christy--I do like the blue, too. I keep trying to go away from it and I always come back to it. And I didn't think about the 'feel' of my books--thanks for pointing that out.
Edwina--thanks for checking it out. I like soothing....:)
Lindi, go check out my blog when you have a minute - you inspired me to redesign ;)
Post a Comment