Posting Party

Anyone up for a posting party?

I hope so.

My pastor and his family are in Brazil for 2 weeks. They are in training to be missionaries in Peru for 5 years. There's a process to go through and they are in it now.

He's got a blog and is posting about Brazil and the experiences there. I thought if you are reading this post, you could go and post a note of encouragement (Or whatever you want to say) to him and his family.

If you would like to do so, go here and you'll see the family, then scroll down and you'll see the blog link. They would so appreciate prayers from everyone. (And I know they'd love a note or two--or twenty!)

Thanks all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone have thoughts what are real benefits of obtaining affiliate websites? last month I'm was thinking to obtain one? Can someone suggest any good place to get some more reviews or thoughts which site can produce large profit? I found this website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]affiliate websites[/url] - owner claims that he had incredible great success using these turnkey affiliate websites. He claims that he earns thousands of money every month with these websites. Waiting for any reply.
This is website I need your opinion
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...